|Model:||MH1462||Material:||90% Polyester, 10% Spandex.|
White Wedding Corset 34.25 Inch,
34.25 Inch Plus Size Bridal Bustier,
Nanbin Corset 34.25 Inch
Steampunk elegant overbust corset featured with off shoulder design to show your beautiful shoulder and clavicle, fully overlayed with embroidery floral pattern, ruffled details, also match with charming long cuff floral lace sleeves. Busk closure at front, lace-up at back. It is suitable for steampunk-themed party, cosplay, Halloween party costume and night out show, or fashion show.
Custom Bustier And Corset Steel Bone White Wedding Bandage Corset S-2XL MH1462
|Design||Ergonomic Design by Professional Design Team|
|Training Parts And Types||Waist trainer|
|Application||Girly curves waist trainer|
|Protection class||Basic Protection|
|Measure Waistline||Item size||Item length
|NOTE: Please measure your waistline at about 1 inch above your belly button, when you are not wearing any clothes on your abdomen and don't tighten your stomach, before choosing your correct size. Importantly, please don't choose these waist trainer sizes according to your other clothes sizes.|
1. 90% Polyester, 5% Cotton, 5% Spandex
2. Steampunk victorian corset top is featured with 12 plastic bones for body support, off the shoulder, long flared lace sleeves with embroidery floral pattern, which show your beautiful shoulder and clavicle, also highlight the elegant appearance.
3. Vintage steampunk overbust corset, fully overlayed with floral embroidery print, ruffled details on the top of the corset, lace rim tighten up with ribbon, busk closure at front, lace-up at back, also comes with 5.5 inches modesty panel.
4. It is suitable for steampunk-themed party, cosplay, Halloween party costume, and night out show, or fashion show. Also, you can pair it with a steampunk skirt to strengthen your dressing-up clothing.
5. Garment care: hand wash, do not machine wash; Please don't wash with other colors clothes.
Aniko McGee: GORGEOUS for a Halloween costume. I’m very happy with the quality. It’s very flattering. Runs VERY small. I’m normally a size 16/18 and originally bought a 3X, which was way too small, so I returned it and bought a 6X, which is just the right size. I maybe could have gotten by with a 5X.
Mariah Rose: I'm 5'4" and 105lbs and the small fits wonderfully. The corset is surprisingly quality made for the price and doesn't look cheap at all. The skirt doesn't have a ton of volume by itself, so I wore another tulle bustle under it, to give it that nice fullness. Maybe my only complaint is that the sleeves are pretty restrictive and make it difficult to raise your arms above your shoulders, which is a bit of an issue if you're planning to dance. Still, this was a great deal for the money.
Contact Person: Abel